- Qualification : Bachelor Degree
- Experience : Fresher
- Offered Salary : 0-5,000 AED
- Industry : Printing
You’ll work closely with customers, acting as an all-round business consultant to identify how they can make their business more profitable.
Typically, you’ll start out as a trainee sales executives or representative, selling products and services in a particular geographical area or business sector. You’ll be responsible for developing existing customer relationships and finding new customers.
At first under supervision of senior staff, your specific duties are likely to include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company’s managers
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
After basic sales training, typical starting salaries will be AED 4500+ and excellent incentives.
To be a successful sales trainee you’ll need to have:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Fluency in a foreign language will be added advantage
Job Location – Dubai
Duration – 3 Months
No. of Internships – 4
Note: Fun filled and challenging work environment that will make you future leaders and abundant opportunity to learn and grow in the multicultural environment.
Candidates may be offered permanent positions depending on their work performance after completion of internships.