- Qualification : Bachelor Degree
- Experience : Fresher
- Offered Salary : 0-5,000 AED
- Industry : Public Relations
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Intern,interested in a career in PR, to join our team. The overall focus of theposition is to assure the needs of the team are met. Close attention to detailalong with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and flourish in a fast-pacedenvironment is a necessity.
Job responsibilities will include, but are notlimited to, the following client management activities:
• Proactivedevelopment of media relationships across the Middle East
• Tooffer operational support to all team members
• Clientreporting, including coverage reports and contact reports
• Creatingand maintaining media lists
• Researchinformation for development of required client documents i.e.
feature articles, case studies, expert columns etc.
• Assistthe team in the organisation and management of events including
pressconferences, sales events, gala dinners, inauguration events etc.
• Buildconstructive professional relationships and networks with
colleaguesand the media.
• Executeany related tasks that may be required to assist the team in the
effectivemanagement of client accounts.
What you’ll learn/gain from this experience
• Geta chance to build great relationships with different clients
• Developcommunication skills in a professional setting
• Strong interest in automotive andsport
• Fluent (spoken and written) inEnglish. Fluent Arabic is also desirable
• Graduate/student in PR/journalism/communications/events
• Trustworthy, reliable,hard-working, and willing to learn on the go
• Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills
• Strong attention to detail andexcellent follow-through skills
• Ability to multi-task and remainorganised in a fast paced environment