- Qualification : Bachelor Degree
- Experience : Less than 1 Year
- Offered Salary : 0-5,000 AED
- Industry : Information Technology and Services
Kitopi stands for Kitchen Operation Innovation. We are one of the world’s fastest growing venture-backed food tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network enables food brands to expand their delivery reach without needing to expand their kitchens – Kitopi provides necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital and time expenditure.
Founded in Dubai and rapidly expanding across the globe, Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with more than 800+ members of staff. On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for entrepreneurial focused, dynamic and energetic Operations Intern/s to be based in Dubai, UAE.
What You’ll Do
As Kitopi Operations Intern/s, you will be responsible for driving top quality results and supporting the growth team to achieve their targets within limited time scales!
Utilising the best possible time management practices, research and excel techniques, you will be working with one of UAE’s most active growth teams and you will provide support across all functions related to Kitopi’s operations for our corporate office and multiple kitchens.
As an Operations Intern, you will also be working alongside one of our in-house brands and you will be responsible for –
- Execution of general operations related to menu pricing, marketing strategies and excel documentation
- Manage operational tasks such as identifying problems in our kitchens and communicating it to our brand team based in the office and vice-versa
- Using creative problem solving skills to help implement the best business operations solutions
- Support the brand team with various growth related tasks and take on additional responsibilities that will contribute to Kitopi’s operational success
What are we looking for?
Our ideal Operations Intern will have an entrepreneurial mindset and will be highly organised, energised by the growth of Kitopi and must have a desire to grow with a global disruptor!
We are looking for interns that are confident and have the ability to work independently. Our interns must have excellent communication skills and must be comfortable dealing with various stakeholders in our organization.
*Applicants with previous internship/part-time experience and a valid UAE driving license are preferred for this role but not essential
Who are we looking for?
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape. High stamina – you don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- If you were to seek professional advice you are likely to be Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results, while being empathetic to your teams’ challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners. An entrepreneurial DNA – you’re like the lost and found for great opportunities.
- People person – an eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams. Able to motivate and inspire.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills – able to speak and listen effectively; great written, verbal, and presentation skills.