- Qualification : Bachelor Degree
- Experience : Less than 1 Year
- Offered Salary : 0-5,000 AED
- Industry : Information Technology and Services
We are looking for a Marketing and Growth Hacking Intern to join our team.
Fashant in an innovative online fashion platform that is revolutionizing the way people shop for fashion in malls. We provide a seamless Online to Offline experience that looks to make shopping in physical locations convenient and personalized through providing customers information on fashion stores and the products they sell.
Since Fashant is an early-stage start-up, you have the unique opportunity to be an integral part of Fashant’s core execution team. You will have the freedom and the opportunity to get your hands dirty in almost every aspect of the business.
Regular training and guidance will be provided directly by the CEO to help you grow and thrive within the company. Success in this internship can lead to endless opportunity for further growth within the company.
Some of your responsibilities are highlighted below:
Growth Hacking Responsibilities:
- Data Collection: Regular visits to malls to collect accurate Brand and Store related data, and updating the data to ensure that the latest information is available for customers.
- Data Uploads: Uploading the collected data online into our data repository.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow customers and improve traction and A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback to identify and prioritize growth channels.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Being an ambassador to grow and promote Fashant.
- Setting and maintaining Fashant’s Social Media pages (FB, Insta, LinkedIn)
- Driving traffic to the website, landing pages, social media, apps.
- Setting up marketing campaigns to drive growth such as SM campaigns, Google AdWords etc.
- Identifying and executing on unique marketing opportunities or guerilla marketing techniques.
- Executing SEO strategies.
- Developing ad designs and text.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- native English speaker.
- degree in marketing, finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, computer sciences or other related analytical field
- Digital marketing experience is a plus, especially experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, SEM/SEO etc.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Experience with MS Excel/Office, and Google Sheets/Docs is a must. (MySQL is a plus)
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior.
- Having great customer relations skills and being focused on customer experience.
- Willing to learn and having an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Being curious, creative and highly-motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who is able to work independently while also successfully collaborating with peers
- An interest in fashion and technology is a huge plus.
- You need to have a valid sponsored visa (husband/spouse, student/family) with validity of 6 months at least