- Qualification : Bachelor Degree
- Experience : Fresher
- Offered Salary : 0-5,000 AED
- Industry : Beauty
Al Wara Perfumes – A Complete Solutionto the Perfume Industry, established in 2004 with the vision to provide qualityperfume manufacturing services in the GCC and worldwide.
Al Wara is one of the leading serviceprovider in the perfume industry with everything under one roof, from bottles,to printing and decor, to designing, we are a one stop solution. We alsohave the capability to offer customized bottles and caps to meet client requirements.
We aim to build long term relationshipswith customers and clients by providing exceptional customer services throughinnovation and unparalleled quality.
Location: Emirates Industrial City, AlSajaa Industrial Area, Emirates Road, Sharjah UAE.
Junior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Reconciling Daily Cash Flow.
- Preparing Invoice, Delivery Orders & Statements.
- Recording of Post Dated Entries, Journal Entries, Receipts & Payments.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Prepare and file daily reporting as necessary.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries.
- Must have basic knowledge of ERP accounting software such as: Tally, Microsoft Dynamics, PACT.
Junior Accountant Skills andQualifications:
General Math Skills, Accounting,Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, General Understandingof GCC monetary laws, Value Added Tax Rules, Confidentiality,Coordination, Thoroughness, Quality Focus, Objectivity.
Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Finance