- Qualification : Bachelor Degree
- Experience : Fresher
- Offered Salary : Unpaid
- Industry : Others
The Arab Youth Center is offering an unpaid internship opportunity focused on giving recent graduates the opportunity to work in a non-for-profit organization that operates to empower Arab youth.
The intern will work contribute to a wide range of activities that contribute to multiple initiatives, and when the need arises. As such, s/he will be carrying out duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the department(s) and the role to which they are assigned.
Areas of Focus-
• Strategy and Research • Project Management • Event Management • Operations Knowledge, experience,
The ideal candidate should have:
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Event Management, International relations, is prefered
• Fluency in both English and Arabic
• Strong writing skills
• Strong interest in working in the nonprofit sector. • Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills, with the willingness to learn. • Strong organizational skills and an ability to work independently. • Strong research skills
• Writing • Planning • Analytical thinking • Research • Demonstrating Drive & Determination • Self-Development
Kindly indicate in your cover why are you interested in interning at the Arab Youth Center, the date you are available to start, and your current location.
– The candidate must be an Arab national
– Kindly note that this is an unpaid internship, and that the center will not arrange for visa requirements.
– This recruitment description should not be interpreted as all – inclusive. It is intended to outline the major responsibilities of an internship. The intern may be required to perform job – related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this description.