- Qualification : Bachelor Degree
- Experience : Fresher
- Offered Salary : 0-5,000 AED
- Industry : Computer Software
Agility, a leading provider of logistics globally, is looking for full-stack web developers for its startup company Shipa Freight.
About Shipa Freight: Shipa Freight (www.shipafreight.com) is an online platform for customers to get quotes, book, pay and track shipments, empowered by technology and supported by our global networks, experienced employees and existing processes.
We are building a next-generation platform for SMEs (small-to-medium sized enterprises) to ship freight with a world class online experience, and at Shipa we are looking to build a team of talented developers and data scientists to help us achieve our lofty business goals.
What you’ll need: If you are passionate about problem solving and working in teams in a fast paced and ever changing environment then this is the place to be
- Passion for problem-solving and learning new things
- Proactive mindset and work style
- Bachelor of science in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of Software development practices (e.g. Agile, SCRUM, DevOps)
- Familiarity with some of the below tools:
- Client-Side: ES6+, React, Redux, SCSS, GraphQL
- Server-Side: Node, Meteor, .NET
- Database: SQL, MongoDB
- Testing: Jest, Puppeteer
What you’ll do:
- Take end-to-end responsibility on a project for one of our production web applications
- Write functional code, unit tests, integration tests, deployment scripts and schemas – everything that is required to get your project live!
- Interact with product managers and customers to better understand how you can drive business value
- Receive feedback and mentoring from senior members of the team
- Create some promotional content around your experience (e.g. videos or blog posts)
- What you’ll earn:
- Stipend of AED 3,500/- during internship and an opportunity for the internship to be converted into a lucrative fulltime opportunity for candidates who truly make a difference.