- Qualification : Diploma
- Experience : Fresher
- Offered Salary : 0-5,000 AED
- Industry : Online Media
Digital and Social Marketing Executive / Associate – Internship for students currently in Dubai / Sharjah
GCC based IT group is looking for an fresh graduates for Internship on Digital & Social Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for all things marketing and technology, well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing including SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing, tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
As a Marketing team member, the Digital & Social Marketing Executive will be required to analyze business needs and challenges, create SEO-proof digital content, create and deploy social media initiatives, and support the organization’s mission, vision, and business goals for various clients.
Type of employment: Intership
Location: 1st Sharjah , 2nd Dubai
- Develop, manage and constantly optimize digital marketing campaigns including SEM & APP marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze website traffic and devise plans to drive high quality online traffic to websites
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversions
- Creating new content to be utilized in content marketing emails, online, social media, etc.
- Assist in managing and maintaining the website’s content
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure Innovatus is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Track conversion rates and suggest improvements to websites/apps and pages on social media channels.
- Conduct customer research, market conditions research, and analyze competitor data.
- Measure and report performance of all E-Marketing campaigns, and assess against goals to enhance campaign results
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners.
- PPC campaign management – keyword research, campaign set up, monitoring and reporting
- Work with the other agency team-members to ensure all projects’ goals are met and all projects are completed on time and to budget
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis for clients
- Carry out SEO outreach and link building, implement and maintain SEO strategies and create SEO-optimized copy for a range of platforms in the form of blogs, product descriptions, tweets, articles and reports
- Help to monitor brand mentions across the web
- Liaise with in-house designers to create online and offline marketing material
- Work with PR agencies to help distribute brand information and news across the web
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution and optimization of Social Media Marketing efforts
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Support and edit articles and blog posts created by other team members.
- Help create a voice of the company for all social media channels
- Provide expertise on social media and digital content best practices & emerging trends
- Work closely with our team to maintain accuracy and integrity of our message and brand.