- Qualification : Diploma
- Experience : Fresher
- Offered Salary : Unpaid
- Industry : Design
We’re looking for young and talented individuals that are keen on building their skills and background in a fun and creative environment. Spartan Arabia, one of the region’s leading Obstacle Course Races has several opportunities for Graphic Design interns to join its team.
– Works alongside the in-house Graphic Designers to better understand the brand and its guidelines.
– Contributes to team discussions and brainstorm sessions to help in the planning and illustration of designs and concepts.
– Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
– Plans concept by studying information and materials.
– Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
– Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
– Prepares finished copy and art.
– Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Strong graphic design skills
– Layout skills
– Analytical skills
– Attention to detail
– Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop &Illustrator)
– Time-management skills
– Communication skills
Working hours will be discussed with each successful candidate individually. A minimum requirement of 10 working hours per week are expected of each candidate.
A letter of recommendation will be provided to each candidate who successfully completes a minimum of 60 working hours.