- Qualification : Diploma
- Experience : Fresher
- Offered Salary : Unpaid
- Industry : Marketing
We’re looking for young and talented individuals that are keen on building their skills and background in a fun and creative environment. Spartan Arabia, one of the region’s leading Obstacle Course Races has several opportunities for Field Marketing interns to join its team.
– Help activate the brand through several marketing activities (pre-race events/activations and race day).
– Heavily engage with the community and entice them to learn more about the brand.
– Develop a solid understanding of the brand to easily convey information on the spot.
– Assist in the planning and hosting of events.
– Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns and social media content.
– Work directly/indirectly with Spartan Ambassadors and other Field Marketing Coordinators in the region.
– Communication skills.
– Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
– An understanding of brand identity.
– Basic video and photography skills.
– Multi-tasking abilities.
– Team player.
– Time-management skills.
– Ability to work independently of supervision.
Working hours will be discussed with each successful candidate individually. A minimum requirement of 10 working hours per week are expected of each candidate.
A letter of recommendation will be provided to each candidate who successfully completes a minimum of 60 working hours.