- Qualification : Diploma
- Experience : Fresher
- Offered Salary : Unpaid
- Industry : Marketing
We’re looking for young and talented individuals that are keen on building their skills and background in a fun and creative environment. Spartan Arabia, one of the region’s leading Obstacle Course Races has several opportunities for Content Creator interns to join its team.
– Research industry-related topics.
– Prepare well-structured drafts of content (marketing copy, Social Media content and assets).
– Interview members of the community and incorporate footage/opinion pieces into marketing content.
– Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
– Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to report back on content optimisation.
– Monitor content engagement and provide insights on social networks (e.g. comments and shares).
– Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
– Coordinate with marketing and design teams.
– Craft and curate visual assets that are built with specific social platforms in mind.
– Brainstorm and develop social content and campaign ideas to achieve marketing goals.
– Research and understand how competitors use social media marketing.
– Stay current and educated on platform updates and new social media opportunities to reach our audience.
– Hands-on experience with content creation.
– Excellent writing and editing skills.
– Time-management skills.
– Familiarity with SEO.
– Understand the workings of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and can create campaigns using them.
– Ability to anticipate roadblocks and come up with alternative solutions quickly.
– Ability to take creative feedback and build on it.
– Work both independently and collaboratively across other teams and departments.
– Strong aesthetic sense and an eye for specific art direction and photography.
– Knowledge of how to run social media campaigns and can create video, audio and written content.
– Communication skills.
Working hours will be discussed with each successful candidate individually. A minimum requirement of 10 working hours per week are expected of each candidate.
A letter of recommendation will be provided to each candidate who successfully completes a minimum of 60 working hours.