- Qualification : Certificate
- Experience : 2 Years
- Offered Salary : Unpaid
- Industry : Internet
About the Role:
Business Guru is someone who is eager to learn and grow in a fast-growing startup and can handle the daily operations from administrative jobs to inbound and outbound sales and has the ability to learn how to on-board restaurants, develop a strong relationship with them and guide them through the digitization. Read onto find out more.
- Interested and enthusiastic about the Tech and F&B industry. Have you gone to a restaurant only to find out that there is a chaotic 20-minute wait and thought: “There must be a better way”? Can we make the experience better? Can we make things more efficient? If these questions (and/or ideas) are buzzing around in your head, we’d love to talk.
- Self-motivated. Take ownership. We don’t micromanage, if you like working on your own terms and take pride in your work then this is the place for you.
- We admire good communication skills. Crystal clear, honest, open communication. Be confident and bold.
- Resourcefulness and a growth mindset are crucial for us. Our startup is growing rapidly, and we want you to grow with us.
Your duties will include:
- Handling daily internal operations
- Finding leads
- Qualifying leads and setting up meetings with restaurant owners and operators
- On boarding restaurants onto Queue Guru
- Regular check-ins with restaurant operators to ensure satisfaction
The main goal of the company is to increase the number of restaurants using QueueGuru and all your duties, ideally, should be tied to that goal. At a startup, we all wear multiple hats based on the current need. You should enjoy doing the same.